The most commonly used software used by small and medium-sized businesses is QuickBooks. Whether you are a wholesaler, contractor, retailer or accountant, this is extremely helpful. Despite being an exceptional tool, it also exhibits unwanted issues such as QuickBooks Error C 343.
In this blog, we will discuss various ways to solve this problem. In addition, we will also explain the reason behind the issue so that you can prevent it in the future. Therefore, whenever you face an accounting problem, all you have to do is contact the professionals on the QuickBooks technical support phone number.
In the meantime, let us discuss the error C343 in detail.
Understanding QuickBooks Error C 343
You may come across this issue when trying to open your QB desktop. Once QuickBooks error code is 343, users have a hard time accessing their company file. Therefore, users are required to update their software to the latest version and keep a tab of the latest update.
- Here are some reasons for this error: –
- When a file is lost, damaged, or unregistered.
- MicrosoftCore XML Services. The dll files are damaged, unregistered, or unavailable.
- When your accounting software is not updated to the new version.
Methods to Fix QuickBooks Error C 343
The most effective ways to get rid of this problem are as follows: –
Method 1: Registering all the MSXML.dll files in your System
This is a solution that works like magic for users.
- Just use the R and Windows keys on your keyboard to access the run window.
- A window will open in which you have to write Regsvr32MSXML3.dll and press Enter
- Once all the files are registered correctly, a message says – SUCCEEDED will display.
- After that, just go ahead and restart your PC. If the problem still appears, use the steps described in Solution 2.
Method 2: First Uninstall and then Install MSCML.dll files Again
- Reboot QuickBooks
- Look for MSXML files on the download page.
- Download all the files on your computer and once installed, double click on one of them and follow the detailed instructions.
- If the problem still displays, restart the QB software to check.
Method 3: Download and Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Install QuickBooks Search Diagnostic Tool and download it to your system.
- Once installed, you need to run the device. But before that, make sure that you close all the programs that are already open.
- The equipment will take approximately 15–20 minutes to complete the process. Basically, it depends on how fast your internet is.
- After that, reboot the system and ensure that all computers are properly updated.
Method 4: Use QB Clean Install for Better Results
- Completely clean all QB files and don’t forget to backup them.
- You need to store a copy of the downloaded file or CD in a safe place.
- Users can also get a free copy from Intuit by providing the correct credentials and billing details.
- A clean install solution works for all types of problems. Whether you encounter QuickBooks error c 343 or QuickBooks error c = 47, you will be able to easily correct the problem.
Method 5: Access your QuickBooks Software in Safe Mode
- From the desktop, double-click on the QB icon while holding down or pressing the Ctrl key.
- Doing so will open the accounting software in safe mode and without a company file.
- Now, click on File, and choose the Open Company option.
- Click the Browse option to select the file you want to open.
- There is a chance that the file of the new company will not open for you. In this case, you will reconstruct and validate it using the following steps: –
- From the File menu, click File Operations.
- Now select the Verify Rebuild option and the problem will not bother you again.
In some cases, all of the above solutions will fail. If you are one of those users, please do not waste any more time and contact our QuickBooks Support Professionals team. As soon as you reach us, we will make sure that QuickBooks error c 343 is fixed. In addition, we will provide you with a complete guide that will help you fix the problem if it comes up again.
To join us, you can either leave a reply in the comments section below. Also, you can call us on our toll-free number or ping on the live chat box option