Install React JS on Windows 10 in Easy Steps
How to Setup React JS Environment for Windows 10 Locally?
In this tutorial, I am gonna show you how to set up a React Js environment for your local use. For this, you need the following things
- Text Editor (VIM/VS Code)
- Node Js Latest Version
4 Steps to Install React JS
Follow these easy steps for installation.
Step 1: Install the latest version of the VS Code. Download here. Make sure to allow administrator privileges during the installation.
Step 2: Install the latest version of Node Js. From here
Step 3: Make a folder in your directory for React Js like ‘My React Apps’
Step 4: Now make sure you are following the latest versions
npm --versionStep 5: Now run series of command to install React JS
Create react project:
cd <projectname> npm start
Then open http://localhost:3000/ to see your React Js App.
Yay! You are done with your first React JS App.
- You don’t need to set up Babel or Webpack.
- All the dependencies are configured automatically
- React, JSX, ES6, TypeScript and Flow syntax support.
- React Js also support autoprefixed CSS.
- No need for -WebKit in React JS Apps.
- Coverage supporter is run by the fast integrator in React JS.
- All the errors are being displayed at run time for fixation.