Why should we use Migrate Guru to Migrate WordPress Website?
Migrate Guru is the fastest way to migrate WordPress sites. It simplifies difficult WordPress migrations (e.g. multi-site networks, 200 GB sites, etc.)Migrate Guru uses intelligent processes on its own server. So there are ZERO risks to your sites. It automatically rewrites URLs, bypasses import-export scripts, and handles serialized data. It also can clone WordPress sites without any manual work, add-ons, or additional tools.
Overview of Migrate Guru
Download Migrate Guru
Top Features of Migrate Guru
TRUE ONE-CLICK MIGRATION
Move 80% faster! (Clone 1GB sites in <30 minutes). Enter host details & click ‘Migrate’. That’s it!
NO OVERLOAD ON SITE
The website transfer or migration process works on our servers, so it doesn’t crash your site.
BUILT FOR LARGE SITES
Move or clone sites as large as 200 GB in a breeze. Large site migrations usually fail because of live-site server import limits.
You don’t need add-ons to move multi-sites or sites with serialized data.
NO STORAGE SPACE REQUIRED
Migrate Guru automatically copies your site to our servers. After the migration is complete, the copy is erased.
COMPATIBLE WITH EVERY WEB HOST
Move your site from & to any web host.
FULLY-AUTOMATIC, BUILT-IN SEARCH & REPLACE
Comfortably handle serialized data with accurate Search&Replace.
Sit back. Relax. Our real-time & email alerts will keep you up to date with the website migrate status.
Currently we don’t support:
- Local host migrations
- Migration of multi-site network sub-sites to a different domain or migration of a site to multi-site network subdivision.
How To Perform Migration Through Migrate Guru?
- Install Migrate Guru on the site you want to clone.
- Install WordPress on the destination.
- Choose the destination web host that you want to clone your website to, enter details.
- Click ‘Migrate’.
PROUD MIGRATION PARTNERS OF WP ENGINE AND PANTHEON
SUPPORTS ALL 5,000+ WEB HOSTS AROUND THE WORLD
WPEngine, Pantheon, FlyWheel, LiquidWeb, Cloudways, Savvii, DigitalOcean, Hostgator, Godaddy, Bluehost, SiteGround, Kinsta, AWS, Pressable, Webhostingtalk, Inmotion Hosting, Softlayer, Reverbnation, Homestead, Site5, Linode, Fatcow, Dreamhost, Liquid Web, Rackspace, etc.
Installation of Migrate Guru
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu. Click Add New.
- Type Migrate Guru, click Install Now, and activate it.
- In the search field type Migrate Guru and click Search Plugins.
- Click Download.
- Upload the .zip file to your web server via an FTP application. Instructions here
You May Also Like: 9anime Alternatives
Leave a Reply